Monday, September 24, 2012

A Little Taste of Green

Stand on Tiptoe Box




Hardware
Stand on Tiptoe Giraffe Box
Leaf food picks
Heart-shaped dividers
Marshalls (I had to cut these down ½ inch to fit)
Tiny dressing bottle


Bento Box Contents
Lettuce
Local grocry
Cheese flower
Kraft white and yellow cheddar
Carrots and Cucumber
Croutons
Raspberries
White Chocolate chips
Cheddar Bread Sticks

Trail mix
Veggie chips
Vinaigrette Dressing

Box Notes:
My 15-year old LOVES giraffes so I was thrilled to find this box on amazon.com. The silicone heart-shaped cupcake cups were purchased from the discount bin at Marshalls and after I cut then down by about a half inch they are perfect for our bento boxes. Definitely explore your area kitchen supplier for similar discount silicone products as they work beautifully. I found the raspberries stuffed with a gourmet white-chocolate morsel idea on Pinterest, and its a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment